In this guide we will show you how to install Downloader, Filelinked and ApolloGroup TV.
We highly recommend you use Filelinked to install ApolloGroup TV, this will ensure that your ApolloGroup TV app will stay updated.
1. From the Main Menu scroll to the right and select the settings menu.
2. Select My Fire TV.
3. Scroll down and Choose Developer Options.
4. Select Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Select Turn On.
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon. (If you already have the "Downloader" app installed skip to step 13)
7. Type in Downloader.
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Select Download
10. Select Open
11. Select Allow when prompted
12. Select OK
13. Enter link: https://get.filelinked.com and then select the GO button
14. If you entered the URL correctly the download will begin. Wait until the download is finished.
15. Select Install
16. Select Done.
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
18. Click Delete again to confirm.
19. Return to the home screen menu (press the home button on your remote).
20. Then scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” sub header. Scroll all the way to the left and select the “See All” icon
21. Scroll to the bottom to hover over FileLinked and click Options (3 horizontal lines)
22. Click Move to front (Click Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then choose “Move to Front” from the list),
23. Open Filelinked and enter the code: 32646707 , then Click Continue
24. When you see the popup about the Free FileLinked Newsletter, click Dismiss (or click Subscribe if you wish to subscribe to the newsletter)
25. You will find the files saved in the configuration for which we entered the code.
26. Click the download button (ApolloGroup TV) to download the file (Green Arrow). When the file is downloaded, the download button changes to what looks like a Play button. Click this button to run the file
27. On the next screen, click Install and install the file you just downloaded
28. Return to the home screen menu (press the home button on your remote).
29. Then scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” sub header. Scroll all the way to the left and select the “See All” icon
30. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and hover over the app called Apollo Group TV (white icon)
31. Click Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then choose “Move to Front” from the list
32. Click the home button on your remote and then select the ApolloGroup TV app icon
33. Loading screen please wait
34. Use your remote to enter your Email or Username in the [Email or Username] field (Top line)
Your Password is case-sensitive!
35. After entering your Email/Username click the NEXT Button and enter your password.
And enter your password in the [Password] field (second line)
36. After entering your Password click the LOGIN Button.