1. From the Main Menu scroll to the right and select the settings menu.
2. Select My Fire TV.
3. Scroll down and Choose Developer Options.
4. Select Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Select Turn On.
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon. (If you already have the "Downloader" app installed skip to step 13)
7. Type in Downloader.
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Select Download
10. Select Open
11. Select Allow when prompted
12. Select OK
13. Enter link: http://apg.ooo/sstv.apk and then select the GO button
14. If you entered the URL correctly the download will begin. Wait until the download is finished.
15. Select Install
16. Select Done.
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
18. Click Delete again to confirm.
19. Return to the home screen menu (press the home button on your remote).
20. Then scroll down to the “Your Apps & Channels” sub header. Scroll all the way to the left and select the “See All” icon
21. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and hover over the app called startup show (white icon)
22. Click Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then choose “Move to Front” from the list
23. Click the home button on your remote and then select the startup show app icon
24. Loading screen please wait
25. Use your remote to enter your m3u URL in the [enter M3U URL] field and then press NEXT
Replace the EMAIL with your service email and replace the PASSWORD with your service password
Password is case-sensitive!
26. Leave the EPG URL field blank and click the LOGIN button